The following is an editorial guideline to help you prepare a guest article for Beauty, Fashion and Style. We accept articles that meet the requirements below.
1). We want you to be passionate and enthusiastic about your topic. Make sure that it’s something you’re very familiar with and can speak on.
2). Research your topic. Make sure that there is ample information available on the subject so you can provide a detailed, thorough response.
3). Your topic should be relevant, trending and timely. This is important because we want our readers to get the most up-to-date information possible.
With this in mind, steer clear of topics that have already been covered extensively elsewhere — those are most likely outdated anyway.
A blog on all things related to beauty, fashion and style for women. Please note that we are not accepting posts about general health, fitness or nutrition at this time.
Editorial Guidelines for:
Beauty topics: makeup tutorials, product reviews, hair care advice, nail art tutorials, etc.
Fashion topics: outfit ideas, celebrity fashion style/street style inspiration, seasonal trends, personal style stories/bios, celebrity fashion news, etc.
Style topics: lifestyle articles about food & drink (healthy recipes or indulgent treats), home décor & DIY projects, travel guides & tips for exploring new cities.
Your post must:
- Contain original content (not published anywhere else online)
- We prefer that posts be between 800 to 1,200 words long and can include images, videos and links to other resources (no more than 3)
- Photos must be original or credited appropriately with a link back to the source if used elsewhere online (please provide photo credits in your submission)
- Be well written and free of grammatical errors.
- Focus on useful information that readers can apply in their lives – we will not accept posts that are opinion pieces or highly subjective in nature.
Do not send us multiple posts at once. If you are interested in writing for us, please send one post at a time, along with your bio, expertise and other publications where you have been featured.
Include information on how readers can contact you (e-mail address or social media channel link). A bio is optional but highly recommended as it helps readers to connect with you better.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for grammar, spelling, length, style & links.
- Please review all above editorial guidelines before sending your article.
- All articles must be checked by a native English speaker before submission.