Liquorice, also known as Mulethi, is known for its multiple benefits. It is so beneficial for hair, skin and your digestion system. It has Anti-viral and Anti-inflammatory properties. So for centuries, it has been used by all the previous generations to cure viral infections, allergic reactions, and sure sore throats. Mulethi or Liquorice powder is also very beneficial for hair and skin. So let’s discuss where we get Mulethi.
What is Liquorice or Mulethi
Mulethi is a plant, but the valuable central part of this plant is its root. So the Mulethi which we use is the root of its plant. It is the best alternative to antibiotics, people of ancient times used this kind of natural medicine. It has zero side effects and many benefits. Nature has blessed us with a lot of these kinds of gems. By appearance, Mulethi looks like a standard root of a plant.
Mulethi or Liquorice Powder
As mulethi has different benefits, Mulethi can be used in different shapes. For example, some people who use mulethi as the ingredient for their green tea use it in the form of a stick. But when the mulethi is required for skin and hair, it is used in powder form. Let’s discuss how this mulethi powder is made and, in stick form, how we can use this.
How to use Mulethi or Liquorice?
As I mentioned, Mulethi can be used in the form of a root stick, or Mulethi can be used in the form of powder.
Mulethi or Liquorice Stick
The Mulethi stick is the raw root of the Mulethi or liquorice plant. The primary and easy way to use this stick is,
- Firstly, you need to clean the root of the Mulethi plant properly, which you are about to use, so there is no dirt left behind.
- Then spread these sticks on a place where these sticks could dry properly. 3. When the sticks are correctly dry, boil some water and put one Mulethi plant in it. 4. Boil it well until the water changes its color.
- You can use this Mulethi water.
- You can store these sticks in an air-tight jar for further use.
Mulethi or Liquorice Powder
Mulethi or Liquorice powder is used on skin and hair, and it is used in powder form. So the process of turning the root of a Mulethi or liquorice plant into a fine powder is quite simple.
- Firstly, you need to clean the root of the Mulethi plant so that there is no dirt left behind. 2. After cleaning the root sticks, let them dry for some time.
- When the root sticks are appropriately dried, they will turn into a fine powder by grinding these roots into a mixer Machine.
- Make sure to use a powerful grinding machine.
- You can store this powder in an air-tight jar.
You can use this powder for an extended period.
Benefits of Mulethi or Liquorice Powder
As I mentioned, Mulethi is Anti viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. So it has many Medical, Skin and Hair benefits.
1: Mulethi Or liquorice powder for sore throat & Cough
If you have a sore throat, then you don’t need to worry about this. Yes! I know it is a very irritating situation. All you need to do is take a small stick of Mulethi and chew it well. Sometimes you will feel good, Or you can use this in green tea.
2: Mulethi or Liquorice powder for the Respiratory and digestive system
Mulethi is very beneficial for respiratory disorders and digestive problems. Most people suffer respiratory issues in winter, so mulethi tea is the best option. It is so beneficial for the digestive system too. If you are having any digestive issues, you need to try Mulethi tea before breakfast. With its regular use, your digestive system will be excellent over time.
3: Control Cholesterol
Mulethi is suitable for controlling cholesterol. If you are facing the problem of high cholesterol, then you should try Mulethi powder in Mulethi tea.
4: Lose Weight
If you are on a journey of weight loss or to lose weight, you must try Mulethi. It will help you to improve your digestive system. It will help to control your cholesterol. So it will help you to lose weight. Mulethi is the best partner in your weight loss journey.
5: Boost Immunity
Mulethi is good for boosting your Immunity system. So it would be best if you regularly used Mulethi for a healthy lifestyle.
6: Cure Skin Diseases
As I mentioned before, Mulethi powder has Anti Inflammatory anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, So it is beneficial to cure skin diseases.
Note: If you are suffering from a massive allergy, concern your doctor first.
7: Mulethi for Skin Care
Mulethi has such properties which are so beneficial to prevent wrinkles. It prevents sun damage. It also helps in skin brightening. If you are facing the problem of acne or pimples on your skin, use Mulethi face masks, it will help you a lot in preventing acne. Mulethi is also very helpful in removing acne scars on the face.
Mulethi or Liquorice Powder for Hair
For hair, Mulethi is so beneficial. Intake of regular mulethi affects your hair growth in a good way. But applying mulethi hair packs is more advantageous for hair problems. But let’s discuss the benefits of Mulethi.
- It helps in the growth of healthy hair, and it is also known as a growth booster for hair. 2. It helps in preventing premature graying.
- It helps in preventing dandruff.
- Regular use of Mulethi or Liquorice helps in preventing hair fall.
Mulethi or Liquorice Hair Pack Mask
So previously, in the article, I explained how you could use mulethi for intake purposes. But how to use Mulethi on hair? Let’s discuss hair packs.
Mulethi Hair Pack Mask
If you are looking for the best remedy to treat your hair growth, you should try this Mulethi hair mask. For the Mulethi hair mask, the ingredients you need are.
- Mulethi or Liquorice Powder
- Amla Powder
- Reetha Powder
- Coconut oil
- Warm water
- A bowl
- Add one four tablespoons of Mulethi powder into a bowl
- Add one tablespoon of Reetha powder to it
- Add one tablespoon of Amla powder to it
- Add two tablespoons of coconut oil to it
- Add some warm water to it
- Mix it well
- Then with the help of your fingers, massage this hair mask gently on your hair. 8. Make sure to cover the scalp and hair properly
- Wear a plastic cap and wait for almost 2 hours
- After 2 hours, wash your hair well with a mild shampoo
After one wash, you will feel the magic of mulethi, and your hair will be silky and soft. Note: For better results, use this mask twice a week.
So if you are scared to try chemical-based products on your skin and hair, you must try mulethi powder. After using and trying these remedies, you will also see a big difference in your hair, skin and digestion. So why are you still confused? Go ahead and buy your organic mulethi powder and live a healthy lifestyle.
Note: Make sure that the mulethi powder you are about to use is 100% Organic.